We are committed to keeping confidentiality firm and we are committed to keeping the identity and card information reserved for customer safety with all our sensitivity.
We show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, the personal data of the real persons with whom the Company is in interaction with is subject to the Personal Data Protection Law, secondary regulations (regulations, communiqués, circulars) and binding Personal Data. We pay utmost attention and importance to its preservation by processing it in accordance with the decisions taken and to be taken by the Conservation Board. With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data, as defined in the Law, as the "Data Officer", within the limits set out by the legislation, as explained below, within the scope of account opening procedures.
Information about the Data Controller
What Data Can Montur Passenger Collect?
- Your name, surname, address, date of birth, city of residence, telephone numbers, e-mail address and all other contact information, Passport information,
- Order information of the product or service you purchased from our site,
- May collect your information about payment instruments and billing.
For Which Purposes Can Montur Use Your Passenger Data?
- To perform your transfer services and manage your membership account on our site,
- To give you the most convenient and fastest services when you call our call center,
- To improve our products and services by analyzing your personal choices,
- To produce statistical information about your habits of using our website and mobile applications, to analyze this information with the methods of reporting and analysis and to offer you special Montur offers,
- To introduce our products and services to you, to create promotions and campaigns that you may be interested in and we think can benefit you,
- Montur Passenger employees may use it to fulfill the legal obligations or demands of authorized administrative institutions, including the protection of the safety of life and property of the organizations serving the Montur Passenger or their employees or the customers of the Montur Passenger, or compliance with the rules set out in this article.
With Whom Montur Can Share Passenger Data?
Montur's Passenger's business partners;
- With the employees of Montur at home and abroad,
- In accordance with legal obligations, it can be shared with authorized administrative institutions and other interested persons. Security
Free Cancellation and Change
7/24 Customer Support